Friday, May 15, 2015

A Few Things About My Husband

So on the blog, we hear a lot about me but we don't hear much about Michael. Michael is amazing. He just got done with his first year of classes in Graduate School.  I don't see a lot of Michael during the school week and it can be hard, but when he tells me what his professors thinks of him it all pays off. His professors love him, literally praise and love him. His first semester, his mentor and other professors talked about how amazing his writing is and at the end one of his professors said that she couldn't wait until she had him in her class again. I think that means good things especially coming from a graduate professor. This semester he has been kickin his butt about getting his thesis proposal done. He finished, turned it into his mentor and she came back with saying how this is the most well written thesis proposal she has seen. She hardly had any comments and said as well how this is the fastest she has had someone finish it. Yep that's my husband!!!! He called me today and said how all the Psychology professors at the end of the semesters get together and talk about each student. His mentor said that professors were raving about him. He had a social cognition class and it was by far his hardest and most time consuming class so far, with a very hard professor and I guess at this meeting he was saying how Michael did so well and was very pleased with him! I mean come on, how awesome is that to hear? There have been many more things with his school that he has excelled in so I just had to brag a little bit. :)
Also he plays racquetball almost every week with a good friend in the ward Dan. Dan also says how well Michael is! Michael has been told he plays like old men (I guess old guys are good at racquetball)
So there is just a sneak peak into how awesome my husband is :)
Love you Michael!


No comments:

Post a Comment