Thursday, February 16, 2017

Tired

The 9 months of not getting very good sleep has really been hitting me the last 2 weeks. Richard has always generally been a good sleeper. He wses up about once a night, but that once a night is killing me. I usually get up early, go to work feel good and motivated and then once i come home and 1-4 pm  hits i am exhausted. Anyone else feel this? I have tried to take naps, but napping usually makes me more tired and grouchy. The horrid time hits and I have no energy to do anything. I want to sleep, but I know it will be worse when I wake up. Our meals have been slacking, I try and do chores and I get them halfway done and can't finish. I think the answer to all of this is just going to bed earlier. Anyone else have good advice?!

1 comment:

  1. Allie,
    I read this a while ago and just re-read your whole blog. You are continually amazing me. I know you are tired, all new parents are, in fact I was just asking your mother how the human race ever multiplies because it is so hard, then I read about all the things you do and how hard you work at things and I get tears in my eyes and forget how tiring it all is. I love you.

    ReplyDelete