Saturday, October 4, 2014

Disney on Ice Date Night!

A couple of weeks ago, Michael and I were slammed with school and work, so we decided that we needed a date night. I drive by the Chaifetz arena (The slu basketball arena where big concerts are held) everyday to and from work and I kept seeing the advertisement for Disney on Ice. We kept saying we wanted to go, but we never got around to buying the tickets. A couple of days later Michael asks what I am doing that Saturday? Well he had bought tickets to go see Disney on Ice. I was beyond excited! We were both like little kids when we got there. I think we may have been the only people there without a child with them, but it was super fun to see all the little girls dressed up in their princess costumes.

We were a little excited! 

This show was amazing! I was kind of scared at first that it would be kind of kiddish but I was in awe and had chills the whole time. Anything Disney has to be awesome though.

The video above was one of Michael's favorite number. This just shows you how the whole show went.
These are all the princesses and heroes. What tinker bell is in, is Cinderellas carriage and it was awesome!

Then we ended the night by going to the Fountain on Locust right by our house. It has AMAZING ice cream and it is definitely a treat. They are famous for their alcoholic ice cream but obviously we don't get that but I have heard it is super good since it is always so busy!

It was fun to be like a little kid again and it turned into one of our favorite date nights! 

No comments:

Post a Comment