Friday, May 29, 2015

Friends

Well, I always knew I wasn't the best at continuing things but I made it to day 2 on my friends week. DAY 2!!! Ooopsie....  So I decided to just do a few more. :)
This girl needs her own post. This girl is named Kelsey Norton. She is my best friend and always will be my bestest girl friend EVER.. that is right. EVER!! No one can replace her and no one probably ever will. We get each other, we know each other and we love each other. It isn't some phony kind of love that people just say to each other, it is a genuine love. The love that when bad things happen to her, I cry, I mourn with her. Then when she comes to me for opinion and guidance, I tell her straight up, not lying to say the right things. I do this because I love her. She may not always like it, but I guess being this close of friends you don't want to lie to the other to try and soften it up. I know she would do the same for me. I mean 11 years of friendship will do that to you.
Kelsey is special, Kelsey is kind, Kelsey is smart. Kelsey has had to go through many things that no teenager should have to go through. But Kelsey did it and SHE came out stronger in the end. She is a fighter. She LOVES everyone, literally she hates being mean to people and making them upset so she loves everyone. But if you get on her bad side, you might as well just not try any longer :) :) :) (love you kels) She taught me how to be patient and how to unconditionally love. How to give people multiple chances even when they don't deserve them. She taught me how to be kind and how to always see the best in others. She has taught me how to have fun. We have gone on countless road trips together, many high school dances, girls camps, long car rides to go past the boys that we liked house (come on doesn't every girl do that :) ) We can laugh about anything. Still to do this day a quote from She's the Man "do you like gouda" is our favorite line and anytime someone says it to the other we bust out laughing!! I can imagine her saying it right now. We have the same tastes in a lot of things, one of those being movies. I swear we could watch movies for days and love it.
My parents were big sticklers on no sleepovers but Kelsey's house always seemed to be the house that I could convince them. :) I think I have shared a bed with Kelsey more times than anyone else (well next to Michael) If you guys can't tell I love and miss Kelsey daily.
Moving out to St. Louis has been hard because I miss family and I miss Kelsey. I miss just being able to drive up to her house and just hang out. I miss being able to give her hugs and do have heart to hearts. Phone heart to hearts are just not the same. I miss hearing her stories about boys and her daily tasks. In July, this girl is on the top of the list for me to see. LOVE YOU KELS!!!! Long friendship=a lot of pictures.












No comments:

Post a Comment