Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy Happy Birthday Michael Dear!

I totally forgot that I had not blogged about Michaels Birthday a couple weeks ago!!!
Well, 25 years ago, the most handsome man was born into this world in Anaheim California. According to his Granny and mom, he was the cutest baby there could ever be. :) I mean look at him now and just think in baby form. :) That's all I really know about his younger years, so I will just get into the day. He had a big paper due that day and so after he got ready, that's what he was doing.  He was going to be at school all day, so he was working and I decided to work that day as well. I know not much of a birthday, but the night was full of fun. His present from me was Phantom of the Opera tickets at Fox Theater. This was something that Michael had really been wanting to do, so I decided itw as a good Birthday Present.

Writing away

Yeah I realized that my hands are back words, but Michael didn't want to take a picture again so just act like it's 25
Yeah we got the frosting the next day
Side note: We really had decided to celebrate his birthday the next day
So for the Friday night, we were just going to get a pizza and then go to Phantom, but I had heard him say how he has wanted to go to Qdoba so much and we never really have had a reason to go, so I surprised him taking him there instead. His reaction was, oh, I'm not hungry lets just go get a pizza (pizza is my favorite not his). I was so bummed but he got some chips and salsa (his favorite food) and he was a happy camper. He had chips and salsa and I  got my pizza :)


eating his chips and salsa in dominos





Then  we were off to Phantom.  We were on the floor right under the balcony, so we had good seat to see up close to the stage, but not really good seats to see up into the ceiling and stuff. That is one good thing about the balcony seats. The play was so good and I didn't even fall asleep (which meant it was good) so I thought that was a success.
Birthday selfies before Phantom



There's the Birthday Boy!!! 
We got home and he opened his presents.
Poor kid wrapping paper. Plus it is 10x easier to use than wrapping paper

Not much decor, but it is what I could get done in 15 minutes


I love you Michael and I am so glad that we got to celebrate YOU!!!! 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. The picture where you are holding up your fingers for Michael's age. Since you did it backwards, it is showing the age I just turned! Kind of funny!!

    ReplyDelete