Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Valentines day!

So here is a little fact about me for people that don't know, I love holidays! Any holiday (except for St. Patricks Day) you give me I will dress according to the holiday and I love being festive! Holidays are simply the best! I think that I got my excitement from my mom for holidays :)
This was my first valentines day with an actual valentine and how special that my one and only valentine is my sweet, dang attractive hunk of a husband!! Lots of saying happy valentines day, lots of kisses and hugs were exchanged!! I think this may be one of my new favorite holidays!
Well that morning I was bound to make everything heart shaped or pink/red. So we had pancakes (I attempted to make them heart shaped), we had eggs in heart shaped cookie cutters (okay maybe I just put food in heart shaped stuff) and michael had a banana (way to small for a heart shaped cookie cutter). We listened to Phantom of the Opera the whole day to get ready for this friday when we go see it at Fox Theater for Michaels Birthday! In the afternoon, I went and got a shot for my new job and then came home and had heart shaped grilled cheese (my personal favorite), pink lemonade and  red jello. I was seriously giddy this whole day because everything was just so valentines and so cute!
My sweet husband didn't know you would probably have to make a dinner reservation so we were thinking of what to have. That led us to pizza (also my personal favorite) Michael got us pizza from my favorite pizza place Papa Johns just because he knew I love pizza especially from there. Pizza may be my favorite food so this was the perfect day! We then ended the night with the Lego Movie and root beer floats. I of course fell asleep 20 minutes into it. I woke up a couple of times when Michael would burst out in laughing, so I am guessing he enjoyed it. My favorite part of the whole day was getting my homemade hand written hard from Michael. It was covered in big and little hand cut hearts and it is seriously so precious.
Yay for being married on Valentines Day!
Also thanks to my mom and dad for sending a stinkin cute card and for always remembering us over here in Missouri!


Michaels parents sent us a box of DELICIOUS truffles.

Littlecrafts I made

Heart attached the kitchen.
Not quite sure what is going on with the N

Cute little heart garland on each one of our pillars 

No comments:

Post a Comment