Friday, March 27, 2015

Series of Unfortunate Events.... I guess something called life?!

I have learned a lot about the 4 letter word called LIFE this week. 95% of the things that happened I didn't like, but as my parents say that's life. Life throws things at you that you really don't like, but you put on your big girl pants and you deal with it. :) Never did I think a couple of years ago, that I would be dealing with the things that we have had to at 19 years old, but I made the best decision to get married young and I guess having to deal with this kind of stuff comes with that. :)
I think we both have really realized that car troubles are no fun. We had to get a very expensive gas pump about a month ago, and poor Michael got in a car accident on Monday and insurance is not being very helpful and not easy to work with. Then he went mountain biking that night with one of his friends, and I get a call from his friend saying that Michaels nice mountain bike had broke and they were walking the bike back (it was about dark by then). This was not Michaels day. But even though they are hard to see, we were blessed with Michaels accident. It is amazing how our car looks so great and how the other car doesn't look so great. It's amazing how we could be paying hospital bills and car bills, but we are just paying the car bills. Michael came home that night, with no broken bones, whiplash scratches nothing. This in itself is a miracle, I had a very very strong feeling after he told me that we had special angels up there in heaven watching out for Michael. The other man was so sweet and so forgiving and apologetic. He told Michael that he was in the same accident a while back and his head went through the windshield so we are blessed.We were very grateful that the bike was in the back of the car and broke something in the back instead of on the bike rack that he had on, because it doesn't hold bikes well and that could have flung off when the car spun and hit another car!

It was a company van that he was driving and they were wanting to get a new van anyways.

I drove to the grocery store on Tuesday and two men tried to take the car off of my hands to go and repair it. When I said my husband would take care of it, they then said some very inappropriate things to me and for the rest of the day I felt so violated and hurt. Not so much that they hurt my feelings, but shocked that such inappropriate things were said to a young lady from two men. But that made me for the respectful husband that I have.
We are very grateful for technology and the easiness it brings, but it also brings a lot of problems. I get a text on Tuesday from michael saying that is Macbook cord broke. So if he has it just in the right spot it works, then today, he informed me that his phone had broke. Man!! What is with us this week and breaking things! 
On Thursday I was taking out blankets to do the laundry and I drop the liquid dish soap. The cap then decides to BREAK off and create a big puddle with a stream of about 6 feet. So if anyone needs to know how to get soap out of your carpet, you give me a call. (even though it still isn't out all the way after an hour and a half of scrubbing) 
Also I thought that SUU tuition was expensive, but while looking for nursing schools, I realized that school outside of Utah is so stinkin expensive. But, you gotta do what you gotta do!
Well, even though this week has not been our week, we still have a lot to be grateful for, and with all the things come with a thing we call life, we grow from it and become stronger people. Excuse this post for being whiney and kind of pitiful, but just thought that we would share that life isn't all pretty flowers, it was some thorns that come along, but overall life is beautiful and great. 
YIPEE that it's the weekend and that in a week we will (hopefully) be driving to Kansas to spend some good quality family time. 
XOXO Sauceda's from St. Louis  

No comments:

Post a Comment