Friday, April 24, 2015

Friends Day 2

Lauren
Lauren and I become friends in middle school and were inseparable sophmore and junior year of high school. We were on the high school dance team together, in band together, then senior year on madrigals together. She gave me rides to dance in the morning if my mom couldn't, she let me tag along to many lunch dates, she taught me how to be there for someone. She always was there for me, sometimes against her will :) We were officers for our dance team where we slaved away many hours for those girls. We went on many Disney Land trips for Jazz Band (I wasn't apart of Jazz Band but my parents somehow become chaperones so I tagged along)

middle school dance baby! 

After high school, we went to Cedar City to go to Southern Utah University. We had many Dr. Pepper runs, or lunch dates. I always knew I could go to Lauren's house if I was having trouble with boys, roommates, anything. She always let me come see her before she would go off to high school dances, she let me come see all of her wedding decor and ideas countless times, she is amazing. I wanted to be like Lauren so much, that we got engaged and married around the same time! ;) Now lets plan babies around the same time ;) jk jk She was there for me when I went through to St. George Temple for the first time. That support meant a lot. She has always been there and I can't say thank you enough to her for always being there for me.
Love you Lauren! 

Tayler Johnson
This girl is amazing. Tayler is one of those friends that you don't have to talk to everyday or see everyday to still be best friends. We met when she was staying at my neighbors house across the street in 6th grade. She was wearing red basketball shorts, a white shirt and glasses. Is that crazy that I still know that?! No because Tayler is truly one of my BEST FRIENDS. She only lived in St. George for a short time, moved to Logan then she moved to Wyoming. My mom went and visited her up in Logan we went to Lagoon together. Then for a couple years after that, we hadn't seen each other. I got tickets from my awesome sister Lindsay to go to a Lady Antebellum concert up in Salt Lake last year and Tayler drove down to go with us. That was the first time we had seen each other in a LONG time. This is the trip where I found that Tayler is my snuggle friend. Which I totally loved! I love to just be able to hug her forever and she wouldn't mind! :) We are a lot alike. :) When I got engaged, she told me right from the start that she would be there for my wedding. Her family drove down from Wyoming and came to my wedding! How AWESOME is that?! She was there for me the whole time while setting up our wedding dinner making sure that I was taken care of.  We still stay in contact and now she is the one dating a boy! :) I seriously love Tayler so much and she taught me how to be a true friend. How to always have your friends best interest in heart and to be there for friends. 




Tayler and her AMAZING parents at my wedding. 

I LOVE YOU TAYLER! 


No comments:

Post a Comment