Thursday, April 23, 2015

Friends

I laid awake last night my mind running a million miles an hour just thinking. Thinking about how lucky I am to have had the friends that I had and still have. For some people that read my post a couple weeks ago about missing things for friends and missing friends in general, I am sorry if I came across as ungrateful or pity me. I had a realization last night that  I am so grateful for the opportunities and the experiences that I had with my friends while I lived in Utah. I had to see the sadness and reality to realize that I have an awesome life and that I am blessed with the best. I didn't have a lot of friends, but the friends that I had were amazing. I don't know where these thoughts came from last night, but they did and I had an overflowing amount of joy that I had for my special friends! Even though some friendships have not continued and we aren't the way we were before, it is something that I still cherish to this day. I am going to do a post each day for a week of some of my friends who have influenced me just for a way of saying thank you!
Kelli
 Kelli has been one of my most influential friends. We have been friends since 6th or 7th grade. She has taught me how to be Christlike. She taught me how to be kind to others and how to always see the best in them. I NEVER heard her talk about someone in a way that if they were listening they wouldn't feel good about themselves. She always was looking for people to uplift and befriend. Her laugh is infectious and everyone wanted to be friends with Kelli and I am so grateful I got to be one of those. Her family was and still is an amazing example to me and I am so grateful that I have gotten to know them. 


Love you Kelli! 

No comments:

Post a Comment